User Account Control or UAC is security feature in Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008 and windows 7. The purpose of this feature is to improve the security of Microsoft Windows by limiting application software to standard user privileges and can help to prevent unauthorized changes to the computer. Under some scenarios and some other reasons, end user might want to disable it. There is the simple way to disable UAC in Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008 and Windows 7.
1. Go to run –> Type msconfig
2. System Configuration will appear.
3. Click on the Tools tab then scroll down until you find the “Disable UAC”. Click on that line.
4. Press the Launch button
5. A CMD window will open and mentioned “The operation completed successfully”. When the command is done, you can close the window.
6. Close the System Configuration window. You need to reboot the computer for changes to apply.
You can re-enable UAC by selecting the "Enable UAC" line and then clicking on the Launch button.