- How to Running Varnish 3.0 in Front of Nginx, PHP5.4 (PHP-FPM)
- How to Configure Static IP Address on RHEL 7.0/CentOS 7.0
- How to Install ifconfig and netstat on RHEL 7.0/CentOS 7.0
- How to Upgrade Zimbra Collaboration Suite 8.0.7 to 8.5.0 on CentOS 6.5 x86_64
- How to Install VMware Tools on RHEL 7/CentOS 7
I try to use SCP command on my CentOS 6.3 server, but the following error returned. According to wikipedia, SCP or Secure copy is a means of securely transferring computer files between a local host and a remote host or between two remote hosts and It’s based on the Secure Shell (SSH) protocol. The term SCP can refer to one of two related things, the SCP protocol or the SCP program.
[root@CentOS6.3 ~]# scp -bash: scp: command not found
To fix above error, you have to install openshh-clients in your CentOS 6.3 server as below :
[root@CentOS6.3 ~]# yum install openssh-clients -y
Just type scp command to get more options of the command :
[root@CentOS6.3 ~]# scp usage: scp [-1246BCpqrv] [-c cipher] [-F ssh_config] [-i identity_file] [-l limit] [-o ssh_option] [-P port] [-S program] [[user@]host1:]file1 ... [[user@]host2:]file2 [root@CentOS6.3 ~]#Sign up for the WP Engine affiliate program and receive a minimum of $150 per referral! As always if you need any help you can reach us on twitter @ehowstuff or drop us a comment below. Jumping through archives page to read more articles..