Disqus is a world favorite comment system and discussion platform that improves discussion on websites or blogs and connects conversations across the web. It is free to register and you can install more that one websites in one account. In this post, i will share on how to install Disqus on WordPress blog.
1. Before you install disqus, your wordpress comment platform will look like below :
2.Go to disqus.com. Please register if you don’t have free account. You can proceed to login if you have an account on disqus.com.
3. Click Dashboard then press “+Add” :
4. Register your blog to use Disqus. Click continue to proceed :
5. Click Continue if you select default setting :
6. Select ” WordPress” :
7. Now it’s time to install the disqus plugin into your wordpress blog :
8. Login to your wordpress blog dashboard. Download the plugin name “Disqus comment system”. Activate the plugin :
9. After you have activated the disqus plugin, you may proceed to configure it :
10. continue to configure disqus :
11. Select a website that you want to configure disqus comment system :
12. Now you blog has been installed and configured with disqus.
13. Start to export your comments :
14. Please wait while it’s processing.. :
15. Your wordpress comments has been exported to disqus platform :
16. Your new blog comment will be more advance and interesting by using disqus comments system :