In this Post, i will guide you the quick steps to automatically update your facebook status when you add new blog post using RSS Graffiti. RSS Graffiti makes it easy to share your blog posts, Twitter updates, YouTube videos and other social activity with your friends and fans on Facebook. RSS Graffiti can be use at any site that has an RSS/Atom feed. With RSS Graffiti you can schedule regular updates to keep friends and fans up to date with your latest activity and latest post.
This steps assumed that you already have facebook account.
1. Login to your facebook
2. Browse to this facebook app url:
3. Go to Feeds tab, and the click “+ Add feed”
4. On Feed URL, Enter the URL of your RSS/ATOM feed
5. On Source Name, Enter a name of your blog feed.
6. On Source URL, enter your source site. If you leave this blank graffiti will use the Channel URL from your blog feed.
7. Select Style.
8. Click Save.
Note : This is basic configuration, you can do further customization on Filter, Transform, Schedule and More Tab.