In this post i will guide you on how to submit the blog or websites to DMOZ Open Directory. This can help us to get higher page rank and to improve the SEO since many search engines such as Google and AOL Search use website index data from DMOZ. Then it will help to improve the traffic into your blog.
1. Go to DMOZ directory website.
2. Review the top-level categories and click on the most appropriate category to fit your website’s niche or genre.
3. Select a subcategory until you are at the lowest possible category.
4. Click Sugget URL at the top menu. (Third menu from left).
5. Fill out the submission information ON “Submit a Site to the Open Directory” page.
6. Click Submit and you will you get “Your site submission has been received” page.
7. Wait your website to be index and finish.